You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Teabag
World Famous



Oh im too scared to touch the monthly tracker. Idek what im looking at 😭✋️
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Oh im too scared to touch the monthly tracker. Idek what im looking at 😭✋️
The ehat
Private
Youtube Star



Fridge making noise peace over
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Oh im too scared to touch the monthly tracker. Idek what im looking at 😭✋️
The ehat
Dt tracker
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Oh im too scared to touch the monthly tracker. Idek what im looking at 😭✋️
The ehat
Dt tracker
Oh lol

ive never touched it 😭
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
The ehat
Dt tracker
Oh lol

ive never touched it 😭
asdfgjk I THOUGHT U WERE SUPPOSED TO?!
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Dt tracker
Oh lol

ive never touched it 😭
asdfgjk I THOUGHT U WERE SUPPOSED TO?!
You are it’s just I think joob did it for me at some point n I don’t know what going on with it I just vibe 😭
Private
Youtube Star



Like each design for vp is crumbs anyways so it’s sorta eh
Teabag
World Famous



Also im starting to feel the flaw of my employment. Like what counts as me providing when it's not my sets. I was looking at dollzmania, like theres that 70% rule for it to count hngg
Private
World Famous



I wish I had permission to have a gun and snipe everyone who plays loud music or has a bass that hurts ears right next to my apartment
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Like each design for vp is crumbs anyways so it’s sorta eh
O i forgot money was a thing. My brain just see the tracker as team activity and being kicked
Private
World Famous





i wish that was me...
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
X

i wish that was me...

Illegal to be this cute!
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
X

i wish that was me...

Illegal to be this cute!
she's less cute when you've been with her for a week honestly
Private
World Famous



my beloved poop rolling foot fetish lotion eating dog
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last