You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Living Legend



Babel wrote:
X

i wish that was me...
I love her 🥹
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
X

i wish that was me...

Illegal to be this cute!
she's less cute when you've been with her for a week honestly
Sounds like you dont deserve her
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Babel wrote:
X

i wish that was me...
I love her 🥹
She loves you too 
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:

Illegal to be this cute!
she's less cute when you've been with her for a week honestly
Sounds like you dont deserve her
She's a bitch and will be police at home too.

Things that are illegal in her world:
- Hugging (when she isn't involved)
- Laughing
Teabag
World Famous



I wrote a schedule for today last week. But i think imma say fuck it and do whatever..
Private
Living Legend



Babel wrote:
my beloved poop rolling foot fetish lotion eating dog
heey nobody’s perfect 😔 we don’t kink shame over here smh
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
I wrote a schedule for today last week. But i think imma say fuck it and do whatever..
no... keep to schedule
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Babel wrote:
my beloved poop rolling foot fetish lotion eating dog
heey nobody’s perfect 😔 we don’t kink shame over here smh
I will kinkshame my dog! it's only fair
Private
Living Legend



Teabag wrote:
I wrote a schedule for today last week. But i think imma say fuck it and do whatever..
as long as u don’t miss any deadlines 
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
she's less cute when you've been with her for a week honestly
Sounds like you dont deserve her
She's a bitch and will be police at home too.

Things that are illegal in her world:
- Hugging (when she isn't involved)
- Laughing
She sounds reasonable. You are in the wrong here. AND DONT CALL HER A BITCH
Teabag
World Famous



Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I wrote a schedule for today last week. But i think imma say fuck it and do whatever..
no... keep to schedule
But im p sure i already fucked it. I was supposed to get up at 9 and start stream at 10.

I dont think i can talk and be entertaining today
Teabag
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I wrote a schedule for today last week. But i think imma say fuck it and do whatever..
as long as u don’t miss any deadlines 
I have none. Its just a schedule to make my neet ass look productive
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Sounds like you dont deserve her
She's a bitch and will be police at home too.

Things that are illegal in her world:
- Hugging (when she isn't involved)
- Laughing
She sounds reasonable. You are in the wrong here. AND DONT CALL HER A BITCH
She is, literally, a bitch though ! If you ever watch dogshows you'll know they call all girl dogs for bitches.

She's really unreasonable. I can accept her autism in what can be in her bowl (only kibble. Treats go on floor) and whether the doors and toys have to be a specific way or she'll yell, but I want to exist at home...
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Babel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I wrote a schedule for today last week. But i think imma say fuck it and do whatever..
no... keep to schedule
But im p sure i already fucked it. I was supposed to get up at 9 and start stream at 10.

I dont think i can talk and be entertaining today
just push everything an hour...

but streaming is hard, so if you don't feel like it, just postpone
Aphrodite
World Famous



Things that stress me out
-work
-uni decisions
-moving
-financial stress
-therapy ending

i am dying
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last