You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
Babel wrote:
I will do a to do list today:
- Do Laundry
- Empty dishwasher
- Get package
-Read for master thesis
- Write on master thesis
- Vacuum clean
- Walk dog
- Make dinner
- Skincare (morning/night)
- Duolingo bird
now go battle the angry bird
I am scared of him
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
now go battle the angry bird
I am scared of him
honestly me too, understandable
Private
World Famous



Aphrodite wrote:
Babel whats ur name!! I need to come up with a nickname for you
IRL ? Cecilie 
Private
World Famous



maybe i just kill cazador now
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i cant remember how to get to orin... i remember the sewers///
do you need help?
nah ill wander around in sewers later fgfhg
Private
World Famous



Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
now go battle the angry bird
I am scared of him
honestly me too, understandable
He's so pressuring...
Private
Princess of Pop



Babel wrote:
Abby wrote:
Babel wrote:
I am scared of him
honestly me too, understandable
He's so pressuring...
He really is but than again he helped me with basic polish and german before I started learning em and I am technically at a A2 level in both lmao
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Abby wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
help i cant remember how to get to orin... i remember the sewers///
do you need help?
nah ill wander around in sewers later fgfhg
enjooooy
Aphrodite
World Famous



Babel wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Babel whats ur name!! I need to come up with a nickname for you
IRL ? Cecilie 
Yes! Lovely! Theres handsome matteo gorgeous weedee and now you will be magnificent cecilie
Private
Princess of Pop



speaking of languages I have a lesson soon
what do I play till then hmmmmm
Private
World Famous



Aphrodite wrote:
Babel wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Babel whats ur name!! I need to come up with a nickname for you
IRL ? Cecilie 
Yes! Lovely! Theres handsome matteo gorgeous weedee and now you will be magnificent cecilie
no shes mrs anal worm!
Aphrodite
World Famous



whydoiexist wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Babel wrote:
IRL ? Cecilie 
Yes! Lovely! Theres handsome matteo gorgeous weedee and now you will be magnificent cecilie
no shes mrs anal worm!
Pardon
Private
Streetmusician



top tier nap
Private
World Famous



Aphrodite wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Yes! Lovely! Theres handsome matteo gorgeous weedee and now you will be magnificent cecilie
no shes mrs anal worm!
Pardon
:)
concertsrule
National Star



playing games for pd and arexi set.. the things i do for you vp
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last