glowed wrote:
in the email i sent her i asked about my topic and the timeslot + midterm results
and she responded saying that + âiâll send you the midterm results in a day or twoâ
6 DAYS LATER I email her asking âcan i take the exam pls was my midterm okay âŠ.â
and she replies âyes you can take the examâ
i took the exam on SaturdayÂ
and emailed her AGAIN on Sunday to ask about the timeslot for the consultations. so we wait now
whydoiexist wrote:
wellglowed wrote:
I have one more exam left (itâs on October 25) and I must complete the exam prerequisite before I sit the exam right. the prerequisite is writing a research paper !!!! that Iâve yet to start writing !!! because I need to consult the professor before I start writing so she can approve of my sources? and itâs canât be done via email, she needs to schedule a google meeting with you! and Iâve asked ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS when that meeting is supposed to happen and Iâve gotten no proper response AND THE TIME IS TICKING how am I meant to write a research paper in a week!!!!! AAAAAA
wtf is she still not responding!I have one more exam left (itâs on October 25) and I must complete the exam prerequisite before I sit the exam right. the prerequisite is writing a research paper !!!! that Iâve yet to start writing !!! because I need to consult the professor before I start writing so she can approve of my sources? and itâs canât be done via email, she needs to schedule a google meeting with you! and Iâve asked ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS when that meeting is supposed to happen and Iâve gotten no proper response AND THE TIME IS TICKING how am I meant to write a research paper in a week!!!!! AAAAAA
in the email i sent her i asked about my topic and the timeslot + midterm results
and she responded saying that + âiâll send you the midterm results in a day or twoâ
6 DAYS LATER I email her asking âcan i take the exam pls was my midterm okay âŠ.â
and she replies âyes you can take the examâ
i took the exam on SaturdayÂ
and emailed her AGAIN on Sunday to ask about the timeslot for the consultations. so we wait now


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


21