Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
im playing resident evil 4
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
lain wrote:
where the hell are all these dogs spawning from
U shud go to the range w luis
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
lain wrote:
what the hell is going on with the google ai thing and how do i turn it off
im crying
IM HOWLING
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
lain wrote:
what the hell is going on with the google ai thing and how do i turn it off
im crying
IM HOWLING
i googled "leon im not a prince" cause i misremembered his "ill show you charming, pal" line
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
im playing as ashley!?
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
ok chapter 10 but ill do that tomorrow
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
ok so i lost baby eagle again
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
ok chapter 10 but ill do that tomorrow
Oh you came far! Soon I have to stop read this thread bc I only know until chapter 12 hehe
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
ok chapter 10 but ill do that tomorrow
Oh you came far! Soon I have to stop read this thread bc I only know until chapter 12 hehe
yeah i played almost all day yesterday hahaha
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
UGHHHH im walking in nasty water with bugs attacking me
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
ok chapter 10 but ill do that tomorrow
Oh you came far! Soon I have to stop read this thread bc I only know until chapter 12 hehe
yeah i played almost all day yesterday hahaha
I will play more today I think. I had Migraine yesterday and this morning xd
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
Oh you came far! Soon I have to stop read this thread bc I only know until chapter 12 hehe
yeah i played almost all day yesterday hahaha
I will play more today I think. I had Migraine yesterday and this morning xd
oh no, i hope you feel better now!
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
yeah i played almost all day yesterday hahaha
I will play more today I think. I had Migraine yesterday and this morning xd
oh no, i hope you feel better now!
Alot better <3
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
lain wrote:
Nanami wrote:
I will play more today I think. I had Migraine yesterday and this morning xd
oh no, i hope you feel better now!
Alot better <3
yay!
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
my experience with looping in dbd just came in clutch
onto chapter 11! after a short food break
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
lain wrote:
my experience with looping in dbd just came in clutch
onto chapter 11! after a short food break
ASSDFGH
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last