Maxwell wrote: Im so annoyed at my coworkers -_- bcus we got a delivery just when I had put my food in the oven so Emma went nd asked my other coworkers just sittin playin games if one of them wanted to drive nd it was like
Them: "no" Emma: "sam's food is almost done he's gonna eat its b easier if one of u drove" Them: "when's the delivery" Emma: "within an hour" Them: "can't qe just wait til he's done eating then"
OR mby u guys can do the job u get paid for idk!!!
Maxwell wrote: Im so annoyed at my coworkers -_- bcus we got a delivery just when I had put my food in the oven so Emma went nd asked my other coworkers just sittin playin games if one of them wanted to drive nd it was like
Them: "no" Emma: "sam's food is almost done he's gonna eat its b easier if one of u drove" Them: "when's the delivery" Emma: "within an hour" Them: "can't qe just wait til he's done eating then"
OR mby u guys can do the job u get paid for idk!!!
Maxwell wrote: Im so annoyed at my coworkers -_- bcus we got a delivery just when I had put my food in the oven so Emma went nd asked my other coworkers just sittin playin games if one of them wanted to drive nd it was like
Them: "no" Emma: "sam's food is almost done he's gonna eat its b easier if one of u drove" Them: "when's the delivery" Emma: "within an hour" Them: "can't qe just wait til he's done eating then"
OR mby u guys can do the job u get paid for idk!!!
Maxwell wrote: Im so annoyed at my coworkers -_- bcus we got a delivery just when I had put my food in the oven so Emma went nd asked my other coworkers just sittin playin games if one of them wanted to drive nd it was like
Them: "no" Emma: "sam's food is almost done he's gonna eat its b easier if one of u drove" Them: "when's the delivery" Emma: "within an hour" Them: "can't qe just wait til he's done eating then"
OR mby u guys can do the job u get paid for idk!!!
go put on your big second boss voice and tell them to get their shit together
Maxwell wrote: Im so annoyed at my coworkers -_- bcus we got a delivery just when I had put my food in the oven so Emma went nd asked my other coworkers just sittin playin games if one of them wanted to drive nd it was like
Them: "no" Emma: "sam's food is almost done he's gonna eat its b easier if one of u drove" Them: "when's the delivery" Emma: "within an hour" Them: "can't qe just wait til he's done eating then"
OR mby u guys can do the job u get paid for idk!!!
I really wanna watch bc choi seung hyun but I have no brain to watch something new, and korean at thatÂ
im watching the english dub! u should watch it it's rlllyyy good
I couldnt bring myself to watch dub. I am sub or dont watch kind ov guy .... but my hed is hurty bc i force myself to concentrate  the episodes are sooo loooong