You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Teabag
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
Teabag wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
the way i literally remember nothing even after watching recap
I didnt even watch season 1-
The recap was enough for me 
help why
Im just watching bc of one actor in season 2 👉👈 when he dies I'll drop it lol
Private
Streetmusician



Teabag wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I didnt even watch season 1-
The recap was enough for me 
help why
Im just watching bc of one actor in season 2 👉👈 when he dies I'll drop it lol

Teabag
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
Teabag wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
help why
Im just watching bc of one actor in season 2 👉👈 when he dies I'll drop it lol

Whole fandom is going crazy bc he keeps givin us delulu material of him coming back to music
Teabag
World Famous



My brain hurts
Private
World Famous



gog galaxy lets me download n launch epic games store games without ever opening epic??????? this is the best day ever
Private
World Famous



remains wrote:
gog galaxy lets me download n launch epic games store games without ever opening epic??????? this is the best day ever
also works for EA and steam and that toiletwater ubisoft launcher holy moly
Private
Popstar



remains wrote:
gog galaxy lets me download n launch epic games store games without ever opening epic??????? this is the best day ever
Oh slay
Private
World Famous



XxMissSwagdripxX wrote:
remains wrote:
gog galaxy lets me download n launch epic games store games without ever opening epic??????? this is the best day ever
Oh slay
how are u misjel did u have a nice crimmis :3
Private
Popstar



remains wrote:
XxMissSwagdripxX wrote:
remains wrote:
gog galaxy lets me download n launch epic games store games without ever opening epic??????? this is the best day ever
Oh slay
how are u misjel did u have a nice crimmis :3

I’m gooooood how are youuuu :3

bf is troubleshooting computer (it’s not going well) and i have no idea whats going on so I’m designing and chilling here
$wag
Youtube Star



misjelelelelle i forgot ur in love now 
Private
Popstar



Christmas was fun met some family friends i haven’t seen in a while like the youngest brother has grown so much it’s crazy i had to stop myself from being old aunt saying omg uve gotten so big 
Private
Popstar



joob wrote:
misjelelelelle i forgot ur in love now 
Bahahaahha
Private
World Famous



XxMissSwagdripxX wrote:
remains wrote:
XxMissSwagdripxX wrote:
Oh slay
how are u misjel did u have a nice crimmis :3

I’m gooooood how are youuuu :3

bf is troubleshooting computer (it’s not going well) and i have no idea whats going on so I’m designing and chilling here
rip computer i hate troubleshooting so much good luck with that........
im gooooooooooooooooooooooood im inspired to draw so im gonna draw !!!!!!
$wag
Youtube Star



XxMissSwagdripxX wrote:
Christmas was fun met some family friends i haven’t seen in a while like the youngest brother has grown so much it’s crazy i had to stop myself from being old aunt saying omg uve gotten so big 
hewjsakxz this is all i get when i see family
$wag
Youtube Star



what... what are u erm.. well designing..
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last