You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



My grandparents are too cute 

grandpa: bed time soon, grandma?
grandma: not quite yet, you can go to bed
grandpa: how am i gonna do that
grandma: by closing tour eyes


he ment without her but she was sassy djdkkd
concertsrule
National Star



navigating with tab rn so i can play nikki witrh mouse
hmm
National Star



whydoiexist wrote:
designing clothes does not work very well today. 
rest!
$wag
Youtube Star



i hate when i design 1 item without a plan
Private
World Famous



joob wrote:
i hate when i design 1 item without a plan
me2 
hmm
National Star



joob wrote:
i hate when i design 1 item without a plan
what are u making x x   x   xx  
hmm
National Star



im gonna shower and then design maybe i HOPE... im gonna pray for strength to design during the shower 
$wag
Youtube Star



hmm wrote:
joob wrote:
i hate when i design 1 item without a plan
what are u making x x   x   xx  
i made fur jacket
Private
World Famous



i literally dont know what to make its making me angry
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
i literally dont know what to make its making me angry
I can keep looking when im downstairs, im just eating rn
Private
World Famous



wow deleted one more item sketch. im gonna punch my screen
Private
World Famous



i just spent a long time trying to make somethiung to end up with absolutely nothing that went amazing im gonna cry myself to sleep now because i feel like shit
Private
Youtube Star



I was gonna nap for 20 minutes but then I snoozed for like an hour so now as like well I might as well sleep for the night but I woke at 23 so now I’ve just ruined my whole nights of sleep prolly
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
I was gonna nap for 20 minutes but then I snoozed for like an hour so now as like well I might as well sleep for the night but I woke at 23 so now I’ve just ruined my whole nights of sleep prolly
i was wondering where you were, i've been waiting for you..!
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
i just spent a long time trying to make somethiung to end up with absolutely nothing that went amazing im gonna cry myself to sleep now because i feel like shit
hugs you very very tightly
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last