You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



i think im about to unlock the last currently available are on nikki.................. mb i should just do the dailies for a while before doing more of the main story
concertsrule
National Star



remains wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
remains wrote:
prebby
i need to add u i forgot to yesterday
lmk when you are able to add me i'll hop on
im on :3
want me to give you my friend code or vice versa?
Private
World Famous



concertsrule wrote:
remains wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
lmk when you are able to add me i'll hop on
im on :3
want me to give you my friend code or vice versa?
here u gooo
2kjZXqrP
Private
Streetmusician



concertsrule wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
now that i have better internet im downloading infinity nikki too
omg yay! i think u'll love it !
i hope so!!
concertsrule
National Star



remains wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
remains wrote:
im on :3
want me to give you my friend code or vice versa?
here u gooo
2kjZXqrP
added!
Private
Streetmusician



it lagged so much i cant play it so sad
Private
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
it lagged so much i cant play it so sad
nauurrr
Private
Popstar



I think I will just finish 1 more book this year like I hav 115 pages left or smth so not a lot but I have to diamond paint so much before new years cus I want a new start afterwards uaghsaa
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
I think I will just finish 1 more book this year like I hav 115 pages left or smth so not a lot but I have to diamond paint so much before new years cus I want a new start afterwards uaghsaa
Actually mby I will read a short one after im done w this one to make it an even number lol
Private
Youtube Star



Stubbornly made myself sleep anyways so I’ve been sleeping n waking up up since 24 but this is the least amount of headache I’ve woken up with in two days so yay

now I’m gonna wait until 7 and call csn people -_-
Private
Youtube Star



Oh nm they open at 9…..
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Stubbornly made myself sleep anyways so I’ve been sleeping n waking up up since 24 but this is the least amount of headache I’ve woken up with in two days so yay

now I’m gonna wait until 7 and call csn people -_-
aw
good morning
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Stubbornly made myself sleep anyways so I’ve been sleeping n waking up up since 24 but this is the least amount of headache I’ve woken up with in two days so yay

now I’m gonna wait until 7 and call csn people -_-
aw
good morning
Good morning or night depending on your current sleep schedule 
Private
Youtube Star



Yoghurt time
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Stubbornly made myself sleep anyways so I’ve been sleeping n waking up up since 24 but this is the least amount of headache I’ve woken up with in two days so yay

now I’m gonna wait until 7 and call csn people -_-
aw
good morning
Good morning or night depending on your current sleep schedule 
almost nighty night
i drew today!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last