You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
aw
good morning
Good morning or night depending on your current sleep schedule 
almost nighty night
i drew today!
Wauuuwuuu what did you drew can you show :3
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Good morning or night depending on your current sleep schedule 
almost nighty night
i drew today!
Wauuuwuuu what did you drew can you show :3

{option}
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
almost nighty night
i drew today!
Wauuuwuuu what did you drew can you show :3

Help I’m giggling I love kismet… saw cute…. Good colours porpol 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Wauuuwuuu what did you drew can you show :3
Help I’m giggling I love kismet… saw cute…. Good colours porpol 
he shows up to the party just to be mean i luv them
spending virtual currency rn to commission more art of them im very excite
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
Help I’m giggling I love kismet… saw cute…. Good colours porpol 
he shows up to the party just to be mean i luv them
spending virtual currency rn to commission more art of them im very excite
Oh em gee pls show the commissioned art when done also >:3
Private
Youtube Star



Stretching and brekkie done 
time to script out conversation for phone call
Private
Youtube Star



I actually love early mornings I wish my body and mind let me experience them more
Private
Youtube Star



Not that 8:30 is early but I have been awake since 6!!!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I actually love early mornings I wish my body and mind let me experience them more
right it's strange
Private
Youtube Star



stuck in doing nothing limbo until i call csn,,, sryy percy i can get u food until then....
Private
World Famous



matteo can we do an art trade i dont have money to commission u but i physically need a drawing of lepidot in your style.............................
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
matteo can we do an art trade i dont have money to commission u but i physically need a drawing of lepidot in your style.............................
omg yes,,, then i get remains art tew :3c
im like very aaah boggled down with commissions rn but after that we can do art trade yes i love lepidot desajn thjey so cute
Private
Youtube Star



pls maybe u using toyhouse will motivate me to use toyhouse.... i shud put more of my characters on there
Private
Youtube Star



why is my phones time 3 minutes out of sync??????????
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
matteo can we do an art trade i dont have money to commission u but i physically need a drawing of lepidot in your style.............................
omg yes,,, then i get remains art tew :3c
im like very aaah boggled down with commissions rn but after that we can do art trade yes i love lepidot desajn thjey so cute
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last