You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



remains wrote:
devilcake wrote:
remains wrote:
matteo can we do an art trade i dont have money to commission u but i physically need a drawing of lepidot in your style.............................
omg yes,,, then i get remains art tew :3c
im like very aaah boggled down with commissions rn but after that we can do art trade yes i love lepidot desajn thjey so cute
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excited :3
Private
Youtube Star



queue time 1 minute but 17 people ahead of me ??? wild
Private
Youtube Star



people in customer support for getting any kind of financial aid are always so damn hostile
Private
Youtube Star



Got kitty food 
now I will see how many assignments I can finish before lunch hopefully at least two 
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Got kitty food 
now I will see how many assignments I can finish before lunch hopefully at least two 
productiv!!!
Private
Popstar



Im hungggry but I need to do the dishes before I can make food, but I have so many dishes like literally every plate and glass and bowl and cutlery I own 😭
Teabag
World Famous



Im gonna die tonight if we leave erics apartment to spare his neighbours-
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Im gonna die tonight if we leave erics apartment to spare his neighbours-
Are you partyin 
Private
Youtube Star



Reason 14007 why my sociolinguistics proffesor is evil: makes you write longer compensation assignment if you hand it in later than a certain amount of time… ie it’s not late, just later than she would like it
Private
Youtube Star



OH MY GOD CAN SOMEONE KILL MY NEIGHBOR
Private
Youtube Star



I don’t get it she was like okay at singing two years ago it’s like she’s trying to sing as bad as possible now?????
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Im gonna die tonight if we leave erics apartment to spare his neighbours-
Are you partyin 
Indeed
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Im gonna die tonight if we leave erics apartment to spare his neighbours-
Are you partyin 
Indeed
Crazeyyy
Private
World Famous



hi mates 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
hi mates 
Ahoy matey
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last