You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Teabag
World Famous



And it cud happen! I dont think his wife will be home 😱
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I also went to canada and slept on a "random" cosplayers couch- so i shud be fine since ive atleast known eric for 8years
Maybe he’s been playing a long con and he’s actually a serial killer
That wud be wild-! Nobody wud see it coming from Him
Exactly…. The perfect plan
Private
Youtube Star



I literally just need to write like 2 more sentences then I’m done with one assignment but brain is no longer co operating -_-
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I literally just need to write like 2 more sentences then I’m done with one assignment but brain is no longer co operating -_-
Oh i know this feeling all too well
Patpat gl mate
Private
World Famous



fightig the urge to jump /srs /geen /haha. im so tired and now i need to study for this same subject i want to dieee
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I literally just need to write like 2 more sentences then I’m done with one assignment but brain is no longer co operating -_-
Oh i know this feeling all too well
Patpat gl mate
I wrote one more and I’ve decided it’s enough because I’m hungry and I want lunch
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
fightig the urge to jump /srs /geen /haha. im so tired and now i need to study for this same subject i want to dieee
Uni is evil
Private
Youtube Star



I only made one assignment so I will have to try and do another one after lunch
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
fightig the urge to jump /srs /geen /haha. im so tired and now i need to study for this same subject i want to dieee
Uni is evil
yes
Private
World Famous



i have to endure 3 more semesters of that shit...
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
i have to endure 3 more semesters of that shit...
hopin and praying the next 3 have more competent instructors
Private
Youtube Star



onion in me eyes
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i have to endure 3 more semesters of that shit...
hopin and praying the next 3 have more competent instructors
haha.
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
i have to endure 3 more semesters of that shit...
hopin and praying the next 3 have more competent instructors
haha.
😔
Private
Minister of Pop



boredd
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last