You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
concertsrule
National Star



Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:

did something good happen today!
the opposite actually, but I enjoy seeing other people happy, it makes me hopeful and glad to see people be happy
aw oh no : ( i hope tomorrow is better for you!
misscashmere
National Star



kruspersille wrote:
now ive discovered glee ai cover side of tiktok
I've been on there trusttttt
Private
Minister of Pop




misscashmere
National Star



I love glee so much it's one of my obsessions that I've had for years and it won't go away
misscashmere
National Star



I need a snacky
Private
Youtube Star



not even the AI cover picture has teeth
Private
Princess of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
did something good happen today!
the opposite actually, but I enjoy seeing other people happy, it makes me hopeful and glad to see people be happy
oh noo i hope tomorrow will be better!!
appreciated! hope so as well!
Private
Princess of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
Arthema wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
did something good happen today!
the opposite actually, but I enjoy seeing other people happy, it makes me hopeful and glad to see people be happy
aw oh no : ( i hope tomorrow is better for you!


thank you so much
Private
Youtube Star



Cashmere wrote:
I love glee so much it's one of my obsessions that I've had for years and it won't go away
glee is impossible to shake i think
Private
Streetmusician



i hate anything that has to do w taxes
how am i supposed to guess how much ill make in 2025 already now 
Private
World Famous



helene is so picky!
Private
Prince of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
helene is so picky!
and the earth is round /lh
Private
Princess of Pop



and with that, gaming time, games always cheer one up
have fun guys 
Private
World Famous



Azriel wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
helene is so picky!
and the earth is round /lh
fr
hi buttman
misscashmere
National Star



Arthema thank you for the credits my dear
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last