You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



abby is it my birthday tahku
Private
Minister of Pop



thanku*
Private
Minister of Pop



Cashmere wrote:
Guys it;s almost 2025 ... this is tragic  ....
don't say it Im tryin to pretend it's not
Private
World Famous



Cashmere wrote:
Why do I exist?
indeed
misscashmere
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Guys it;s almost 2025 ... this is tragic  ....
don't say it Im tryin to pretend it's not
Goodbye 2014, hello 2015 :3
concertsrule
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Guys it;s almost 2025 ... this is tragic  ....
don't say it Im tryin to pretend it's not
its almost 2015
concertsrule
National Star



Cashmere wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Guys it;s almost 2025 ... this is tragic  ....
don't say it Im tryin to pretend it's not
Goodbye 2014, hello 2015 :3
omg.. 0_0
misscashmere
National Star



Yall I'm screaming I actually spent nye 2014-2015 on VP I remember it so clearly
misscashmere
National Star



I was on vp when the clock hit 00:00
Private
Minister of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Guys it;s almost 2025 ... this is tragic  ....
don't say it Im tryin to pretend it's not
its almost 2015
Im so excited for that new skatin anime that, yuri on ice?
Private
World Famous



being friends with solovey lover is so hard...
Private
Minister of Pop



Cashmere wrote:
Yall I'm screaming I actually spent nye 2014-2015 on VP I remember it so clearly
this is how Im lookin at spendin my I am excited guys who want nye vp party
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
being friends with solovey lover is so hard...
PLEASE WHY DO YOU DO ME LIKE THIS
Private
Minister of Pop



all I want is to feel the way I felt back when yuuri nd victor kissed I wud kill my fuckin brother for it
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
being friends with solovey lover is so hard...
PLEASE WHY DO YOU DO ME LIKE THIS
/hloving
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last