You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
misscashmere
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Yall I'm screaming I actually spent nye 2014-2015 on VP I remember it so clearly
this is how Im lookin at spendin my I am excited guys who want nye vp party
Meeee (I will forget about it)
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
being friends with solovey lover is so hard...
PLEASE WHY DO YOU DO ME LIKE THIS
/hloving
afdsghajk
Private
Streetmusician



misscashmere
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
all I want is to feel the way I felt back when yuuri nd victor kissed I wud kill my fuckin brother for it
OMG BYE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW LMAAAOOOO
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Yall I'm screaming I actually spent nye 2014-2015 on VP I remember it so clearly
this is how Im lookin at spendin my I am excited guys who want nye vp party
unfortunately i have plans
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Yall I'm screaming I actually spent nye 2014-2015 on VP I remember it so clearly
this is how Im lookin at spendin my I am excited guys who want nye vp party
unfortunately i have plans
wtf u have friends?
Private
Minister of Pop



Cashmere wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
all I want is to feel the way I felt back when yuuri nd victor kissed I wud kill my fuckin brother for it
OMG BYE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW LMAAAOOOO
I remember watchin it in the bathroom on the floor w my friend nd her chinchilla runnin around nd us graspin at each other like we were passing out
misscashmere
National Star



I WAS SAT EVERY WEEK IN 20166666 but I didn't know how to pirate so I would watch it in a little corner on some yt channel it was weird as hell
misscashmere
National Star



kruspersille wrote:
Meeee
Private
Minister of Pop



me nd my friend at the age of 15 cashing in together to buy yuri on ice spicy art
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
this is how Im lookin at spendin my I am excited guys who want nye vp party
unfortunately i have plans
wtf u have friends?
a whole 2! im celebrating with adrian and karen and karen's family at the family's place
misscashmere
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
all I want is to feel the way I felt back when yuuri nd victor kissed I wud kill my fuckin brother for it
OMG BYE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW LMAAAOOOO
I remember watchin it in the bathroom on the floor w my friend nd her chinchilla runnin around nd us graspin at each other like we were passing out
IMCRYING
Private
Streetmusician



for nye we are hosting dinner for i think 15 ppl n then party for god knows how many
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
unfortunately i have plans
wtf u have friends?
a whole 2! im celebrating with adrian and karen and karen's family at the family's place
laaaame made them join vp and invite to nye vp party
Private
Minister of Pop



all I want
is YURI ON ICE BACK
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last