You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
wtf u have friends?
a whole 2! im celebrating with adrian and karen and karen's family at the family's place
laaaame made them join vp and invite to nye vp party
lmao fdhj
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
for nye we are hosting dinner for i think 15 ppl n then party for god knows how many
so many?!
Private
World Famous



for nye im gonna eat fast go to my room and pretend my parents dont exist im so excited. (im gonna cry the entire night probably)
Private
Minister of Pop



I hope my friend don't invite me I don't wanna spend another nye listening to them fightin I just wanna play minecraft 
misscashmere
National Star



My unreliable cousin might come for nye but she will cancel probably
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
one week later and my ear is still bruised. Hows a girl supposed to live laugh love in these conditions 
from piercing?
Yeah ):
Private
Streetmusician



Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
for nye we are hosting dinner for i think 15 ppl n then party for god knows how many
so many?!
yes i know many people 
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
for nye we are hosting dinner for i think 15 ppl n then party for god knows how many
so many?!
yes i know many people 
a LOT of ppl 
Private
Living Legend



Maxwell wrote:
all I want
is YURI ON ICE BACK
Real /////:
Private
Streetmusician



joking, some are my roommates friends 
we r 3 ppl living here, hosting 
Private
Minister of Pop



I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
Private
Streetmusician



not that i dont know 15 ppl 
misscashmere
National Star



2025 I manifest a happy relationship
Private
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
not that i dont know 15 ppl 
i dont..
misscashmere
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
Ohww I would just not sleep
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last