You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
i thought jan 1 is red day....
Private
Minister of Pop



Cashmere wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
Ohww I would just not sleep
my coworker that opens at 9 I worked w her today nd she had such a nasty hangover today she promised to not drink on nye so at least I don have to drive so in theory, I can go all out as long as I show up
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
i thought jan 1 is red day....
it is
I get double pay
but we r not closed 
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
i thought jan 1 is red day....
it is
I get double pay
but we r not closed 
damn
Private
Minister of Pop



we r only closed chrismas eve, 1st chrismas day and nye
evry other day of the year, open for cash
Private
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I also work 1. january at 11am I cannot go too wild..
i thought jan 1 is red day....
it is
I get double pay
but we r not closed 
pizzabaker must go on.
Private
Minister of Pop



my chrismas vacation was 1 solid day I got one day off
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i thought jan 1 is red day....
it is
I get double pay
but we r not closed 
pizzabaker must go on.
it is gonna b one hell ov a busy day actually bcus evryone is hangover nd no stores r open the ppl will want pizza.... we set in extra ppl evry year for 1st ov january..
Private
Streetmusician



im working nye but luckily my roommate wants to make the food herself so i dont have to think abt that i just work come home change n eat
misscashmere
National Star



Omg I would hate to be a working adult
concertsrule
National Star



oh sam i forgor i told my dad about ur job (was telling him about the 90 pizza non catering order) and he made a song about ur job to make me laugh (it worked if u even care)
Private
Minister of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
oh sam i forgor i told my dad about ur job (was telling him about the 90 pizza non catering order) and he made a song about ur job to make me laugh (it worked if u even care)
he made a SONG?=!??!? I am VERY interesterd?!?
Private
World Famous



helene wants to fuck me so bad someone get that woman off me!
Private
Minister of Pop



someone called today nd was like "how fast can u have 6 pizzas rdy" nd I was like uuuuh give me 20 min?? nd he was like "ugh so long?"

tf u mean bitch shut ur trap nd come make them urself
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
helene wants to fuck me so bad someone get that woman off me!
OI!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last