You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
Time hasn’t felt real since 2015 tbh
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
funnily pandemic was the only time i felt alive kinda 
Private
Living Legend



It’s been a month since we last had classes n our exams are delayed and everything is uncertain and weird and I WORRY big sigh … protests are good but the uncertainty will be the death of me
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
It’s been a month since we last had classes n our exams are delayed and everything is uncertain and weird and I WORRY big sigh … protests are good but the uncertainty will be the death of me
can they just like give you automatic passes smh will they make you take it in like 3 months
misscashmere
National Star



whydoiexist wrote:
Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
Time hasn’t felt real since 2015 tbh
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
funnily pandemic was the only time i felt alive kinda 
I get what you mean, to me the whole pandemic was just not real to me I forget it even happened
misscashmere
National Star



glowed wrote:
It’s been a month since we last had classes n our exams are delayed and everything is uncertain and weird and I WORRY big sigh … protests are good but the uncertainty will be the death of me
Protests about what
Private
Living Legend



Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
Time hasn’t felt real since 2015 tbh
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
I was sooo excited to turn 13 and finally be considered a teenager and that’s. The last birthday I felt like I aged up? and ever since 

man I should rly go to sleep!
Private
World Famous



Cashmere1 wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Cashmere1 wrote:
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
funnily pandemic was the only time i felt alive kinda 
I get what you mean, to me the whole pandemic was just not real to me I forget it even happened
i guess i just chilled at home so it wasnt stressful so thats why
Private
Living Legend



Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
It’s been a month since we last had classes n our exams are delayed and everything is uncertain and weird and I WORRY big sigh … protests are good but the uncertainty will be the death of me
Protests about what
Shitty government that kills ppl ! let me link an article in English wait
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
Time hasn’t felt real since 2015 tbh
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
I was sooo excited to turn 13 and finally be considered a teenager and that’s. The last birthday I felt like I aged up? and ever since 

man I should rly go to sleep!
you were 13 in 2020?? that doesnt sound right what
Private
World Famous



OH you meant 2015 hwgdfgdfgdfg
misscashmere
National Star



glowed wrote:
Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
Time hasn’t felt real since 2015 tbh
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
I was sooo excited to turn 13 and finally be considered a teenager and that’s. The last birthday I felt like I aged up? and ever since 

man I should rly go to sleep!
Awww omg
I feel like I never aged up I'm just me ❤️ Maybe it's the lack of romantic experience
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
OH you meant 2015 hwgdfgdfgdfg
this is so funny
misscashmere
National Star



whydoiexist wrote:
OH you meant 2015 hwgdfgdfgdfg
Fr I thought I was tweaking for a second
misscashmere
National Star



Vp is so fun but time consuming like I looked at the clock 2 mins ago when it was 00:30 and now it's 01:11
Private
Living Legend



Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
It’s been a month since we last had classes n our exams are delayed and everything is uncertain and weird and I WORRY big sigh … protests are good but the uncertainty will be the death of me
Protests about what
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2024/dec/22/serbia-schools-closure-winter-holidays-protests-novi-sad
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last