You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
Cashmere1 wrote:
Time felt real to me up to march 2020
I was sooo excited to turn 13 and finally be considered a teenager and that’s. The last birthday I felt like I aged up? and ever since 

man I should rly go to sleep!
you were 13 in 2020?? that doesnt sound right what
I wish
Private
Minister of Pop



weedee told me to sleep, so obviously now i want to makeup
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
weedee told me to sleep, so obviously now i want to makeup
Girl. 
misscashmere
National Star



glowed wrote:
Cashmere1 wrote:
glowed wrote:
It’s been a month since we last had classes n our exams are delayed and everything is uncertain and weird and I WORRY big sigh … protests are good but the uncertainty will be the death of me
Protests about what
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2024/dec/22/serbia-schools-closure-winter-holidays-protests-novi-sad
That sucks for the students
Private
World Famous



Someone help me shame Helene into sleeping 
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
weedee told me to sleep, so obviously now i want to makeup
Girl. 
im just saying it feels like the perfec time to fuck around with wateractivated eyeliner
misscashmere
National Star



Goodbye and if I don't see you guys again happy new year 😍😍
Teabag
World Famous



Omg pls let me sit
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
weedee told me to sleep, so obviously now i want to makeup
Girl. 
im just saying it feels like the perfec time to fuck around with wateractivated eyeliner
helene it’s past 1
Private
Minister of Pop



glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Girl. 
im just saying it feels like the perfec time to fuck around with wateractivated eyeliner
helene it’s past 1
yeah!
Private
Living Legend



I didn’t have fic time before sleep hm is it too late now
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
weedee told me to sleep, so obviously now i want to makeup
Girl. 
im just saying it feels like the perfec time to fuck around with wateractivated eyeliner
Go to sleeeeep!!!!
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Girl. 
im just saying it feels like the perfec time to fuck around with wateractivated eyeliner
Go to sleeeeep!!!!
blinks
Private
Minister of Pop



glowed wrote:
I didn’t have fic time before sleep hm is it too late now
this reminded me i have to check if any of my fics have updated
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
im just saying it feels like the perfec time to fuck around with wateractivated eyeliner
helene it’s past 1
yeah!
just do makeup in the morning so you can have bomb makeup the whole day !
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last