You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Living Legend



arm cramp

i shall check out a new ship on ao3 oh yea
Teabag
World Famous



Unlike norea i made it known that i sit. I am not lost
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
weed why aren’t you sleeping 🧐
YEAH YOU TELL HER, ITS EVEN LATER FOR HER ITS 2:18 FOR HER
GASP

GO SLEEP YOUNG LADY
Why are you ganging up on me now…
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
weed why aren’t you sleeping 🧐
I was making Helene an outfit for 2 hours now I’m getting ready for bed!!
afhsjs thank u for fit mwah mwah
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
YEAH YOU TELL HER, ITS EVEN LATER FOR HER ITS 2:18 FOR HER
GASP

GO SLEEP YOUNG LADY
Why are you ganging up on me now…
karma <3
Teabag
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I sit i dink water heyyyy wassup huys teeheee
hi babyboy, im glad u sit. imma read fic!
Wriolette?!
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
GASP

GO SLEEP YOUNG LADY
Why are you ganging up on me now…
karma <3
jojo siwa ruined that word for me
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
weed why aren’t you sleeping 🧐
I was making Helene an outfit for 2 hours now I’m getting ready for bed!!
afhsjs thank u for fit mwah mwah
If you stop wearing it after one day again. 
Private
World Famous



Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
GASP

GO SLEEP YOUNG LADY
Why are you ganging up on me now…
karma <3
Karmas a bitch I should’ve known better *starts dancing like I’m having a seizure 
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Why are you ganging up on me now…
karma <3
jojo siwa ruined that word for me
Aren’t you happy she invented gay pop sad 
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
karma <3
jojo siwa ruined that word for me
Aren’t you happy she invented gay pop  
no I’m homophobic 
Private
World Famous



ALSO GLOWED YOURE THE ONE TO TALK ISNT JT ALSO 1am FOR YOU!!!!
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
jojo siwa ruined that word for me
Aren’t you happy she invented gay pop  
no I’m homophobic 
Omg me too makes out 
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I sit i dink water heyyyy wassup huys teeheee
hi babyboy, im glad u sit. imma read fic!
Wriolette?!
no, they havent updated yet
Private
Minister of Pop



whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
I was making Helene an outfit for 2 hours now I’m getting ready for bed!!
afhsjs thank u for fit mwah mwah
If you stop wearing it after one day again. 
STOP FDBHSNJMK,A
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last