You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
drunk u is funnay
I feel like shit! I cannot watch a 3h movie!
i cant do that normally... good luck king
I think im gonna annoy everyone around me, and cancel it
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Ive never done that the day after before
u did seem pretty zonked out
I was. But i thout i was fine
Teabag
World Famous



Gonna try get 5more min of eep
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Gonna try get 5more min of eep
Me this morning
Private
Youtube Star



Gonna try to half ass my assignments so i get two done before 12 today maybe… unlikely but i guy can dream
Private
Youtube Star



devilcake wrote:
Gonna try to half ass my assignments so i get two done before 12 today maybe… unlikely but i guy can dream

Me when i lie
Private
Popstar



Teabag wrote:
Ive never done that the day after before
Tbh I drink the same amount every time I drink (like half a liter vodka) and I usually eat similar and mix with same stuff, but still some days I feel really shit and nauseous the day after, some days I feel completely fine idk. Just some weird stuff happening in the bodey I guess
Teabag
World Famous



AHAHAH 
Jesper walked in and just "martie .. do u know where my clothes are?"


Glad to know im not the only one totally wasted
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Ive never done that the day after before
u did seem pretty zonked out
i told him to get another glass of water. and he ordered another drink
Teabag
World Famous



Im being laffed at for feeling and lookin like shit 
Private
World Famous



:c
Private
Living Legend



hullo
Private
World Famous



for a second i was like oh mby they dont need you to know all the wind parks for the exam
next question is what are the biggest wind parks!
Private
World Famous



mymble wrote:
hullo
hihihi mymbloeee
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
mymble wrote:
hullo
hihihi mymbloeee
hiiiiiiii weeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last