You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Minister of Pop



am I kicked y can't I post this was a makeup inspo
Teabag
World Famous



i will go lay down byebye
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
am I kicked y can't I post this was a makeup inspo
DID HE ACTUALLY KICK YOU??
Private
Youtube Star



Maxwell wrote:
am I kicked y can't I post this was a makeup inspo
yes.,... ill add u back but ur on thin ice
Private
Minister of Pop



Teabag wrote:
i will go lay down byebye
byeeee mwah mwah
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
am I kicked y can't I post this was a makeup inspo
yes.,... ill add u back but ur on thin ice
BAGFDHSK
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
am I kicked y can't I post this was a makeup inspo
DID HE ACTUALLY KICK YOU??
weedee 🤝 me
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
am I kicked y can't I post this was a makeup inspo
DID HE ACTUALLY KICK YOU??
weedee 🤝 me
fucking giggeling
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
DID HE ACTUALLY KICK YOU??
weedee 🤝 me
fucking giggeling
i rule ruthlessly
Private
Youtube Star



oh poo yall distracted me i was gonna cut my hair
Private
Youtube Star



sam..................
Private
Youtube Star



why did they do make up edit but his foundation i s cakey????????
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
why did they do make up edit but his foundation i s cakey????????
he is a beginner don b rough on him
Private
Youtube Star



defuck i s this

concertsrule
National Star



devilcake wrote:
why did they do make up edit but his foundation i s cakey????????
is it canon? idk him and how he would makeup
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last