You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
im playing resident evil 4
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
lain wrote:
chapter 13 wauwauwaaaa
the island! fun!
i am not having fun theres turrets and lights everywhere 
ye!
Private
Living Legend



evil jumpscare 
Private
Living Legend



I GOT AN EGG
Private
Living Legend



nope.
Private
Living Legend



chapter 13 was so scary 
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
chapter 13 was so scary 
yuh 
Private
Minister of Pop



I hope he get bricked in the face 


Private
Living Legend



Maxwell wrote:
I hope he get bricked in the face 


x
they keep showing up i get so scared i had to quit the game 
Private
Living Legend



taking a break atleast 
Private
Living Legend



i came in like a wrecking baaaaaall
Private
Living Legend



prostrate myself!? what 
Private
Living Legend



roost, you'll never guess what happened again 
Private
Living Legend



cute 

Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
roost, you'll never guess what happened again 
Roost is getting tired
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
cute 

HE IS SO BABY
Krauser's gay ass keepin a photo of rookie leon like it's his wife waiting for him at home while he at work
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last