Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
brb thinking abt
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
Sofia wrote:
or are we talking about the color?
his skin color and how clear it is, i want his skincare routine
Slap the face
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
ouch wrote:
Meowmere wrote:
well that kind of skin is possible, just avoid using foundation and moisturize your skin
Definitely not, sad
Well it could happen but some people need to do more then that to achieve it
Yes cus I ain't have it n I don't wear makeup n use moisturizer so that was it
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
ouch wrote:
Definitely not, sad
Well it could happen but some people need to do more then that to achieve it
Yes cus I ain't have it n I don't wear makeup n use moisturizer so that was it
My skin is a bitch, so same
Account deleted
wrote:
disintegration wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
ouch wrote:
Definitely not, sad
Well it could happen but some people need to do more then that to achieve it
girl, good skin is mostly genetics and a bit diet but mostly genetics, no moisturizer will change that
That's what I said. I said some people only need a little moisture, and these people have good genetics, that's true.
Account deleted
wrote:
Marcelien wrote:
oh he would make a nice lamp
Ikr
Account deleted
wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Looks as if he's wearing a lot of makeup
Do you tho
His skin looks bomb without makeup too
Account deleted
wrote:
mweepie wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
Sofia wrote:
or are we talking about the color?
his skin color and how clear it is, i want his skincare routine
Slap the face
I saw that a good ass while ago and my skin literally burned just thinking about it
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
mweepie wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
his skin color and how clear it is, i want his skincare routine
Slap the face
I saw that a good ass while ago and my skin literally burned just thinking about it
patting your face is good tho, just don't be that aggressive lol
Account deleted
wrote:
mweepie wrote:
EunHyee wrote:
mweepie wrote:
Slap the face
I saw that a good ass while ago and my skin literally burned just thinking about it
patting your face is good tho, just don't be that aggressive lol
Yes patting it is but he's deadass slapping his face and if I did that I would become a living tomato
Account deleted
wrote:
l dont understand
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3