You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
buying wl pm me!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
questions questions questions
Bloodflowers
World famous



i ask at 5am

when i go for a job interview is it rude to ask if its monthly pay or per hour and if so how much?? or will they think imjust out after money or im expecting too much bc we all know
this shit do not pay much but u know
if i am moving to another city where i dont have a place to stay i have a minimum i need to earn here

also if they ask me
do you have any questions????????
do i ask something to show interest???? and if so what do i ask?? dont want to seem like im expecting the job even tho they shouldnt hire anyone else but me
hiring person: do you have any questions?
me: when can i start?
Bloodflowers
World famous



i feel like i cant ask anything that is on the website bc then it looks like i didnt do my research
Bloodflowers
World famous



what if they start asking trick questons like tell me ur flaws and then i do and theyre like omg lets not hire this person
Bloodflowers
World famous



bc like my last interview went well they were like y u need this job im like bc i need a job theyre like ok and ive been unemployed ever since except for when i had a summer job but i cant even write that in my cv bc i dont remember what i did
Private
International star



Imo no. Just make sure you ask something else too tho
Private
International star



Bloodflowers wrote:
what if they start asking trick questons like tell me ur flaws and then i do and theyre like omg lets not hire this person
Oof I hate those like what are you supposed to answer

Like obvs you can't actually say that you're a lazy f and steal pens but if you're like "hihi I just try too much I'm perfect :--)))" they be like...

SUSPICIOUS.
Private
International star



This reminds me of the time I was supposed to tell a joke during the interview n then I told one n just kept laughing for 678900 mins while the other person remained awkwardly silent : D<3
Bloodflowers
World famous



Gvaudoin wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
what if they start asking trick questons like tell me ur flaws and then i do and theyre like omg lets not hire this person
Oof I hate those like what are you supposed to answer

Like obvs you can't actually say that you're a lazy f and steal pens but if you're like "hihi I just try too much I'm perfect :--)))" they be like...

SUSPICIOUS.
yea and u never know like do they appreciate honestly or do they want you to be like "im bad at x but that can also be positive because..."
Private
International star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
what if they start asking trick questons like tell me ur flaws and then i do and theyre like omg lets not hire this person
Oof I hate those like what are you supposed to answer

Like obvs you can't actually say that you're a lazy f and steal pens but if you're like "hihi I just try too much I'm perfect :--)))" they be like...

SUSPICIOUS.
yea and u never know like do they appreciate honestly or do they want you to be like "im bad at x but that can also be positive because..."
Yeah

Idk man I guess this job is ok but I just want the cash ://
Bloodflowers
World famous



Gvaudoin wrote:
This reminds me of the time I was supposed to tell a joke during the interview n then I told one n just kept laughing for 678900 mins while the other person remained awkwardly silent : D<3
lmao omg
but also like did they ask you to do that bc i cant imagine it not turning into an awkward situation no matter who is involved jokes are only good when theyre unexpected 
Private
International star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
This reminds me of the time I was supposed to tell a joke during the interview n then I told one n just kept laughing for 678900 mins while the other person remained awkwardly silent : D<3
lmao omg
but also like did they ask you to do that bc i cant imagine it not turning into an awkward situation no matter who is involved jokes are only good when theyre unexpected 
Yes  
Bloodflowers
World famous



Gvaudoin wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Gvaudoin wrote:
Oof I hate those like what are you supposed to answer

Like obvs you can't actually say that you're a lazy f and steal pens but if you're like "hihi I just try too much I'm perfect :--)))" they be like...

SUSPICIOUS.
yea and u never know like do they appreciate honestly or do they want you to be like "im bad at x but that can also be positive because..."
Yeah

Idk man I guess this job is ok but I just want the cash ://
the state pays for my rent and gives me money but here i am wanting to own my apartment and commute for over an hour and dont have much left after all my bills or any free time. ppl would love to sit back and chill in my situation but im so over not being independent id rather work hard and have less money than have lots of money nd be stuck in this stupid town lmao
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated