You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
FreckIe
#troyaferdislovetroyaferdislife
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
tw politics part 2
Pavlov
International star



the first one became too messy for my liking ok

does being the first to live in a specific area mean that you have a bigger right to the lands natural resources and property than those who came after 

”Som et viktig grunnlag for sin samepolitikk legger regjeringen til grunn at staten Norge opprinnelig er etablert på territoriet til to folk - samer og nordmenn - og at begge folkene har den samme rett og det samme krav på å kunne utvikle sin kultur og sitt språk. Denne prinsipielle likeverdigheten er slått fast i Grunnlovens § 110A.”


"As an important foundation for their samipolitics the government point to the fact that the state of norway is originally established on the territory of two etnicities, samis and norwegians - and that both of these etnicities have the same right and the same claim to develop their culture and their language. this fundamental equality is stated in the constitutions paragraph 110A."

but how do you define what a sami is and what a norwegian is. anyone would be regarded a norwegian if theyve lived in norway long enough to be integrated.

But how does a person become a sami? is a person adopted and raised in a family that is considered samis, a sami? how is it fair that a person adopted into a sami family gets the rights that a sami has, but as a norwegian who has roots in norway for over 10 generations on paper, you have no rights and no rights to be considered a native in a country that gets progressively more and more multicultural, and diverse. why does being considered a native matter to samis. but as a norwegian you would be considered a racist to want it? ok thanks for listening to my ted talk goodbye
Private
Popstar



Pavlov
International star



i know what happened, its in the grade school curriculum

however i dont see how this means that theyre an "urbefolkning" and how this means that a completely white passing person grown and raised in oslo should carry more rights to the natural resources in finnmark than a person who was actually raised in finnmark
Private
Popstar



Pavlov wrote:
i know what happened, its in the grade school curriculum

however i dont see how this means that theyre an "urbefolkning" and how this means that a completely white passing person grown and raised in oslo should carry more rights to the natural resources in finnmark than a person who was actually raised in finnmark
because
they have been here for over a thousand years
and they get those rights because it's payback time from when norwegians removed those rights from them. And you know kinda sorta treated them like absolute shit for 200 years. 

You say you know what happened, but show total lack of understanding anything beyond that. 
Private
International star



Nama wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
i know what happened, its in the grade school curriculum

however i dont see how this means that theyre an "urbefolkning" and how this means that a completely white passing person grown and raised in oslo should carry more rights to the natural resources in finnmark than a person who was actually raised in finnmark
because
they have been here for over a thousand years
and they get those rights because it's payback time from when norwegians removed those rights from them. And you know kinda sorta treated them like absolute shit for 200 years. 

You say you know what happened, but show total lack of understanding anything beyond that. 
allegedly, further south in norway the norwegian tribes settled around the same time as the sami people did up north, not that it is relevant or whatever 
Pavlov
International star



Nama wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
i know what happened, its in the grade school curriculum

however i dont see how this means that theyre an "urbefolkning" and how this means that a completely white passing person grown and raised in oslo should carry more rights to the natural resources in finnmark than a person who was actually raised in finnmark
because
they have been here for over a thousand years
and they get those rights because it's payback time from when norwegians removed those rights from them. And you know kinda sorta treated them like absolute shit for 200 years. 

You say you know what happened, but show total lack of understanding anything beyond that. 
so to answer the question i asked in the thread, you think being the first means that you have a right to the natural resources compared to a person who moved there afterwards?, or do you think that all etnicities that experiences harassment and cultural assimilation should be given special rights and quoatas despite the fact that the people who will inherit those special rights didnt experience the cultural assimilation
Pavlov
International star



bump
Pavlov
International star



btw @Nama i think its funny how you accused me of fethisizing an minority when i vaguely remember you having a blog where you list the most attractive assets of different kpop idols haha
Account deleted




Pavlov wrote:
btw @Nama i think its funny how you accused me of fethisizing an minority when i vaguely remember you having a blog where you list the most attractive assets of different kpop idols haha
that's not fetishizing.. wanting to be apart of indigenous people to be special kinda is though, since it results from thinking that special protections for indigenous people is there for any reason other than past discrimination that makes them more vulnerable
Intimate
Living legend



Pavlov wrote:
btw @Nama i think its funny how you accused me of fethisizing an minority when i vaguely remember you having a blog where you list the most attractive assets of different kpop idols haha
what are you on
Pavlov
International star



Dracarys wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
btw @Nama i think its funny how you accused me of fethisizing an minority when i vaguely remember you having a blog where you list the most attractive assets of different kpop idols haha
that's not fetishizing.. wanting to be apart of indigenous people to be special kinda is though, since it results from thinking that special protections for indigenous people is there for any reason other than past discrimination that makes them more vulnerable
youre putting words into my mouth, and having the rights to fish crab that were the result of russian experiments isnt protection of indigenous people
Pavlov
International star



i dont get why most people on vp cant be factual in discussions, it always have to result in just whatever this is
Pavlov
International star



bumping
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated