You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
I want to buy all male cr sets! Pm me if u sell!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Thread about new bf
Aessii
National star



If you remember my old thread about my now ex bf you'll know how this works, but if not hi welcome to the thread where I gush about my bf

Literally amazing like, holy hell. This boy has done so much more for me than any of my exes have combined in three months compared to the years I've wasted in toxic relationships. :) He makes me wish I knew him sooner but he's absolutely perfect.

I'll post pictures of us later, but feel free to follow/subscribe the topic for updates or ask questions in between updates uwu

It's been a hot minute since I've been here so here's my "I'm back for a few months again" post
Pixel
National star



I don't think I know who you are but good for you! 
Aessii
National star



The only update that really matters is that we're seriously going to move in together once we both have enough saved up :)

otherwise he is a literal angel and I love him to pieces 
Private
Youtube star



aww that sounds so nice!! 

i'm in a similar situation! i've spent years in bad relationships or with the wrong men, but now i've finally met the most amazing man ever. he's such a darling, so sweet and kind and gentle. everything just works.
Private
Queen of Pop



 You've added the topic Thread about new bf to your watch list.
Aessii
National star



Rhaella wrote:
aww that sounds so nice!! 

i'm in a similar situation! i've spent years in bad relationships or with the wrong men, but now i've finally met the most amazing man ever. he's such a darling, so sweet and kind and gentle. everything just works.
It really is an eye opener once you meet them 

Aessii
National star



luminescence wrote:
 You've added the topic Thread about new bf to your watch list.

DAD
International star



that’s so sweet i’m so happy for you two!

my bf and i are currently living with each other and he also makes me feel like i wish i knew him sooner. 🥺❤️
Aessii
National star



DAD wrote:
that’s so sweet i’m so happy for you two!

my bf and i are currently living with each other and he also makes me feel like i wish i knew him sooner. 🥺❤️
thank you! 

I cannot wait until we actually move in ugghh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated