You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Started up AWFA? design forums again :) Doing male designs.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Psychic people ~
Private
Popstar



How do you keep your calm, not freaking out over every little (or bigger) thing you «see»??

Literally or metaphorically -i don’t care if you believe in it, i just need a literal, practical answer, purely hypothetically if you like..

Don’t mind my why, I’m simply curious and at a loss, my «imagination» only brings my so far.. Purly hypothetically I can’t run around like a maniac, blurting out every little thing I «see» or «know», even tho sometimes it could become almost unbearable to keep it to yourself, right?

No hate, please -fun discussion only, if anything
+ please respect people identifying themselves as psychic!


~ Hugs, Samfie
Coralin
International star



i'm a psychopath so therefore i don't care
Private
Youtube star



Coralin wrote:
i'm a psychopath so therefore i don't care
Hdvdbdbsbshshssbbshz
Private
Popstar



I blurt it out n ppl think im crazie so that s fun 
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
I blurt it out n ppl think im crazie so that s fun 
Can be fun .. sometimes ..
Private
Popstar



Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
I blurt it out n ppl think im crazie so that s fun 
Can be fun .. sometimes ..
Im not psychoc tho I just see things. My bf says hes psychic or something n he said the man in my room is aghost or something to reassure me but it on,y made everything more scarey, lol anyway
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
I blurt it out n ppl think im crazie so that s fun 
Can be fun .. sometimes ..
Im not psychoc tho I just see things. My bf says hes psychic or something n he said the man in my room is aghost or something to reassure me but it on,y made everything more scarey, lol anyway
Lately, i’ve been feeling like a can sense the timeline as a whole, kinda getting hints about stuff about to go down or what i should avoid.. but it involves my friends as well, and none of us are supposed to «know» any of this stuff yet -maybe not in years for all i know.. and i don’t really want to go spoiling peoples life -not that i know how to handle or temporarly store my knowledge of my own unknown future in the back of my head until it’s even relevant if it ever gets relevant... this is the type of stuff i shouldn’t be talking about -but yet i do... i be sittin’ here getting these strong and intense sensations seemingly coming out of nowhere, then come to a crazy thought that would make absolutely no reason and a reeeeally small chance -then it happens! How do you deal with that without freaking out?
Private
Living legend



i thought this thread was gonna be about psychics. 
Private
Popstar



Claire wrote:
i thought this thread was gonna be about psychics. 
Isn’t it?
Private
Living legend



Samfie wrote:
Claire wrote:
i thought this thread was gonna be about psychics. 
Isn’t it?

you know what yea
Private
Popstar



Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
Samfie wrote:
Can be fun .. sometimes ..
Im not psychoc tho I just see things. My bf says hes psychic or something n he said the man in my room is aghost or something to reassure me but it on,y made everything more scarey, lol anyway
Lately, i’ve been feeling like a can sense the timeline as a whole, kinda getting hints about stuff about to go down or what i should avoid.. but it involves my friends as well, and none of us are supposed to «know» any of this stuff yet -maybe not in years for all i know.. and i don’t really want to go spoiling peoples life -not that i know how to handle or temporarly store my knowledge of my own unknown future in the back of my head until it’s even relevant if it ever gets relevant... this is the type of stuff i shouldn’t be talking about -but yet i do... i be sittin’ here getting these strong and intense sensations seemingly coming out of nowhere, then come to a crazy thought that would make absolutely no reason and a reeeeally small chance -then it happens! How do you deal with that without freaking out?
Awh I wouldnt want to know whats supposed to happen in my life n stuff, seems kinda much I guess. But with me I just deal with that sight thing like idk, I don't really deal, its very scary sometimes too when I'm convinced of someone trying to hurt me or is watching me (at all times, like in my room n stuff) but tbh it just be like that n I can't do anything abt it so I just do the best out of it
Private
Popstar



Claire wrote:
i thought this thread was gonna be about psychics. 
Like, if you’re psychic yourself -how do you like mute your abilities, at least to some agree -allowing yourself to not interveene too much with whats happening around you?
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
Im not psychoc tho I just see things. My bf says hes psychic or something n he said the man in my room is aghost or something to reassure me but it on,y made everything more scarey, lol anyway
Lately, i’ve been feeling like a can sense the timeline as a whole, kinda getting hints about stuff about to go down or what i should avoid.. but it involves my friends as well, and none of us are supposed to «know» any of this stuff yet -maybe not in years for all i know.. and i don’t really want to go spoiling peoples life -not that i know how to handle or temporarly store my knowledge of my own unknown future in the back of my head until it’s even relevant if it ever gets relevant... this is the type of stuff i shouldn’t be talking about -but yet i do... i be sittin’ here getting these strong and intense sensations seemingly coming out of nowhere, then come to a crazy thought that would make absolutely no reason and a reeeeally small chance -then it happens! How do you deal with that without freaking out?
Awh I wouldnt want to know whats supposed to happen in my life n stuff, seems kinda much I guess. But with me I just deal with that sight thing like idk, I don't really deal, its very scary sometimes too when I'm convinced of someone trying to hurt me or is watching me (at all times, like in my room n stuff) but tbh it just be like that n I can't do anything abt it so I just do the best out of it
Same tho, but personally that’s not my biggest «problem», as I’ve (almost) come to terms with that by now. I can see how it seems scary, I’ve been scared many times myself :s But yeah, never really that scared anymore.. now i just have tons of anxiety because of whatever this psychic thing going on is -i hope it doesn’t stay as intense forever, as of now.. been a bit much lately, as you say.. it doesn’t affect my daily life, but sometimes in social settings it can be heavy..
Private
Popstar



Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
Samfie wrote:
Lately, i’ve been feeling like a can sense the timeline as a whole, kinda getting hints about stuff about to go down or what i should avoid.. but it involves my friends as well, and none of us are supposed to «know» any of this stuff yet -maybe not in years for all i know.. and i don’t really want to go spoiling peoples life -not that i know how to handle or temporarly store my knowledge of my own unknown future in the back of my head until it’s even relevant if it ever gets relevant... this is the type of stuff i shouldn’t be talking about -but yet i do... i be sittin’ here getting these strong and intense sensations seemingly coming out of nowhere, then come to a crazy thought that would make absolutely no reason and a reeeeally small chance -then it happens! How do you deal with that without freaking out?
Awh I wouldnt want to know whats supposed to happen in my life n stuff, seems kinda much I guess. But with me I just deal with that sight thing like idk, I don't really deal, its very scary sometimes too when I'm convinced of someone trying to hurt me or is watching me (at all times, like in my room n stuff) but tbh it just be like that n I can't do anything abt it so I just do the best out of it
Same tho, but personally that’s not my biggest «problem», as I’ve (almost) come to terms with that by now. I can see how it seems scary, I’ve been scared many times myself But yeah, never really that scared anymore.. now i just have tons of anxiety because of whatever this psychic thing going on is -i hope it doesn’t stay as intense forever, as of now.. been a bit much lately, as you say.. it doesn’t affect my daily life, but sometimes in social settings it can be heavy..
Hmm I usually get worse if I sleep too little or use drugs (don't @ me on this lol) or if i'm bad in the head (like,, hmm, anxiety, depressiveness, just overall everything feels weird-ness) so that might be ur case tho or idk. Usually I can just ignore it but I notice that if I suddenly get too aware of it that its very hard to control 
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
Awh I wouldnt want to know whats supposed to happen in my life n stuff, seems kinda much I guess. But with me I just deal with that sight thing like idk, I don't really deal, its very scary sometimes too when I'm convinced of someone trying to hurt me or is watching me (at all times, like in my room n stuff) but tbh it just be like that n I can't do anything abt it so I just do the best out of it
Same tho, but personally that’s not my biggest «problem», as I’ve (almost) come to terms with that by now. I can see how it seems scary, I’ve been scared many times myself But yeah, never really that scared anymore.. now i just have tons of anxiety because of whatever this psychic thing going on is -i hope it doesn’t stay as intense forever, as of now.. been a bit much lately, as you say.. it doesn’t affect my daily life, but sometimes in social settings it can be heavy..
Hmm I usually get worse if I sleep too little or use drugs (don't @ me on this lol) or if i'm bad in the head (like,, hmm, anxiety, depressiveness, just overall everything feels weird-ness) so that might be ur case tho or idk. Usually I can just ignore it but I notice that if I suddenly get too aware of it that its very hard to control 
True, yeah i naturally have anxiety for example and are fully aware this could influence my experiences. But I have slept really well lately actually ^^ Might also be because i’m still six months «fresh» out of a sliiightly toxic relationship I’m still recovering from (with all my might and power)
Private
Popstar



Samfie wrote:
ouch wrote:
Samfie wrote:
Same tho, but personally that’s not my biggest «problem», as I’ve (almost) come to terms with that by now. I can see how it seems scary, I’ve been scared many times myself But yeah, never really that scared anymore.. now i just have tons of anxiety because of whatever this psychic thing going on is -i hope it doesn’t stay as intense forever, as of now.. been a bit much lately, as you say.. it doesn’t affect my daily life, but sometimes in social settings it can be heavy..
Hmm I usually get worse if I sleep too little or use drugs (don't @ me on this lol) or if i'm bad in the head (like,, hmm, anxiety, depressiveness, just overall everything feels weird-ness) so that might be ur case tho or idk. Usually I can just ignore it but I notice that if I suddenly get too aware of it that its very hard to control 
True, yeah i naturally have anxiety for example and are fully aware this could influence my experiences. But I have slept really well lately actually ^^ Might also be because i’m still six months «fresh» out of a sliiightly toxic relationship I’m still recovering from (with all my might and power)
Yep that could definitely be it. Tbh I think just ignoring it should work most of the time, and when it is too strong, maybe take a nap if you are able to, to reset your brain kinda  sleeping usually works for me
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last