You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Frejska
I make free looks for all of yall, click to my thread~
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
whats worse
Marlene
Youtube star



work or school
Gucci
World famous



yes
Private
Youtube star



Gucci wrote:
yes
this

but also probably work just cuz u literally cant really survive unless u work . which is. so unfair
Marlene
Youtube star



Delusion1111111 wrote:
Gucci wrote:
yes
this

but also probably work just cuz u literally cant really survive unless u work . which is. so unfair
mmm but in order to get a job u need to spend u years in skool stressin over shit so u wont end up getting a shitty job
Account deleted




Work
Private
International star



i only have experience with one of them so, i'll have to say work
Octocat
International star



school, definitely. 
Private
Popstar



both
Marlene
Youtube star



im feeling like i dont ever wna stop studying but eh i want and need cash
Disintegration
National star



work

Private
International star



working and studying at the same time 
Private
Youtube star



school
Private
Youtube star



kruspersille wrote:
school
school as in university, that is
high school not so much
Private
Youtube star



depends what you study or work but school honestly 
for example you go to work at 8 o'clock and leave at 16 o'clock and rest of of the day you can do whatever
but school? honestly it takes all your freetime and energy and everything to do to all your school works, projects etc.
Disintegration
National star



kruspersille wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
school
school as in university, that is
high school not so much

yeah this

but the bad thing about uni is that you still have to work and learn a lot more in one semester than you did in 2 years of school
Private
Youtube star



kagura wrote:
depends what you study or work but school honestly 
for example you go to work at 8 o'clock and leave at 16 o'clock and rest of of the day you can do whatever
but school? honestly it takes all your freetime and energy and everything to do to all your school works, projects etc.
this is the problem i had when i started uni after 2 years of working
going from the mentality that HEY when im done with work for today im free until next morning whereas when im done with school for the day i have to go home n do even more school
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last