Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
โฉ
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
are u active on startalk?
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
if yes, add me i need more startalk friends ๐
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
๐ฅด๐ฅด
December
World Famous
December wrote:
hmmm yeah kinda like to vent and write weird thoughts there and yeah
Account deleted
wrote:
I have so many friends now I can't b/c things get way too public top fast ๐ณ
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
sometimes, but what i say like.. doesn't make sense at all to anyone, not even myself when i look through it
Private
International Star
meilin wrote:
Yes but I mainly just write about guys lmao
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
No, I barely get any interaction when I write any, so I don't really use itย
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
It do not matter, just add me if u active there
Account deleted
wrote:
i sure am
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Not at all...
Account deleted
wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
No, I barely get any interaction when I write any, so I don't really use itย
me neither but its the same as using twitter
just talking to myself lmao
Account deleted
wrote:
Montreal wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
No, I barely get any interaction when I write any, so I don't really use itย
me neither but its the same as using twitter
just talking to myself lmao
Moood
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
I mean I don't have many friends in here so there's not a lot for me to say on there
baileyyrosee
World Famous
baileyyrosee wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
No, I barely get any interaction when I write any, so I don't really use itย
haha same
my startalk today shocked me cause i got a good amount of replies. i was expecting none though x)ย
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
I never write there haha I used to overshare 24/7 on here but now I can't even be personal in startalk
But I like reading what people write tho
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
๐๐๐
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last