Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
where are these sweaters from
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
https://www.depop.com/products/mayalowe-cutest-baby-blue-sweater-with/
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Unif ?
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
It says Top stitch by morning sun on the second picture
Google have plenty of shops in the result
Idk if u want to find the exact sweater tho
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Ella wrote:
It says Top stitch by morning sun on the second picture
Google have plenty of shops in the result
Idk if u want to find the exact sweater tho
thanks, i wonder why they stopped producing these sweaters theyre so cute
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Ella wrote:
It says Top stitch by morning sun on the second picture
Google have plenty of shops in the result
Idk if u want to find the exact sweater tho
thanks, i wonder why they stopped producing these sweaters theyre so cute
They are super cute yea
I was honestly hoping a bit to find a site, but sadly nothing.
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I think they could became a popular brand if they had been around, im not gonna lie.
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Ella wrote:
I think they could became a popular brand if they had been around, im not gonna lie.
yeah totally, the 2000s mustve killed off a lof of good brandsĀ
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Ella wrote:
I think they could became a popular brand if they had been around, im not gonna lie.
yeah totally, the 2000s mustve killed off a lof of good brandsĀ
I didn't even think of that, but that makes sense!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated