Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
she kinda cute
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I would kiss her
Account deleted
wrote:
December
World Famous
December wrote:
don't do this
Account deleted
wrote:
December wrote:
don't do this
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
twitter.com/i/status/1297632201748619267
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
I didn't even realize at first.. but she looks like a bitch
Account deleted
wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
she looks like she would be passive aggressive to me when i only asked what the homework was
Account deleted
wrote:
Moongirl wrote:
I didn't even realize at first..
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
Shes so shy at business meeting, her boss just asked her on a date but I said no shes way too pretty for u boss n she blushing omg,,,Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
She looks like my ex classmate, a conspiracyĀ
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
p l e a s eĀ s p a r eĀ m e
Account deleted
wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
ok i would let her be my project partner
Account deleted
wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last