Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 299
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Do you ever wear PJs
Account deleted
wrote:
all day but you spray a lil perfume just so you don't feel
that
much shabby
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i dont even have pajamasĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i dont even have pajamasĀ
PJs are me in my natural habitat. Especially if adding a blanket I wear around as a cape
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Not really, if i actually smell i will go shower instead and take the pj back on š¬
Account deleted
wrote:
Ella wrote:
Not really, if i actually smell i will go shower instead and take the pj back on š¬
I need an entire day to summon the will and strenght to shower
Account deleted
wrote:
yes
Account deleted
wrote:
yes oof
Account deleted
wrote:
Not rlly
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
no i just do the pj part
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
i dont use perfume i just smell hehehe
Account deleted
wrote:
Yes
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
no, not the perfume part
somtimes i use PJs all day, then i feel like shittt
siXsiXsiX
World Famous
siXsiXsiX wrote:
PJ which is just an oversized vintage Disney t-shirt
or morningrobe
no perfume
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
No,Ā I have to change the second I get out of bed, cause if I donāt Iāll just get straight back inĀ
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
No, because I'm allergic to perfume. But sometimes I change my pajamas shirt so I don't feel as nasty
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i dont even have pajamasĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last