Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
why
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
why
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
how
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
how are you so annoying
mean
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
who
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
when
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
anyway the answer's 42
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
anyway the answer's 42
42 people hate me damn
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
anyway the answer's 42
42 people hate me damn
I must've missed a part ov the question
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
anyway the answer's 42
42 people hate me damn
I must've missed a part ov the question
it happens it was all in my head
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated