Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
My side profile is so funny
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Tbh
Raphaelx
Youtube Star
Raphaelx wrote:
tell us why
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Raphaelx wrote:
tell us why
Idk it just is
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Dumbo earsĀ
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
mine is just dreadful
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
mine is just dreadful
I did think that before but now im more ok with it cus I feel like its less connected to me than the front face
wuwu
Minister of Pop
wuwu wrote:
mine is so ugly i feel bad for people who have to look at it lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated