Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 156
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Burn tastes like gomp
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
right?
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
then why do people drink it
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
askr wrote:
then why do people drink it
Idk I liked it when I was like 13, pure diabetes I reckonÂ
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
then why do people drink it
Idk I liked it when I was like 13, pure diabetes I reckonÂ
illegal, it's 14 year limit
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
then why do people drink it
Idk I liked it when I was like 13, pure diabetes I reckonÂ
illegal, it's 14 year limit
not 9 years ago
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Idk I liked it when I was like 13, pure diabetes I reckonÂ
illegal, it's 14 year limit
not 9 years ago
interesting
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
illegal, it's 14 year limit
not 9 years ago
interesting
what is
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Idk if burn or gomp is the drinkÂ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Idk if burn or gomp is the drinkÂ
lmaoÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
i coulda sworn this was a cardboard thread bc i have no idea what burn or gomp is
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Heaven wrote:
i coulda sworn this was a cardboard thread bc i have no idea what burn or gomp is
illusion 100Â
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
not 9 years ago
interesting
what is
it was 7 years ago but not 9 years ago
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
interesting
what is
it was 7 years ago but not 9 years ago
what, the age limit?Â
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
what is
it was 7 years ago but not 9 years ago
what, the age limit?Â
yesÂ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
it was 7 years ago but not 9 years ago
what, the age limit?Â
yesÂ
ah yeah might be, i was already above 14 when they started with it lolÂ
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
askr wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
what, the age limit?Â
yesÂ
ah yeah might be, i was already above 14 when they started with it lolÂ
never tasted, but if it's drinkable gomp i wont
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last