Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Trash
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
My sister is home
Account deleted
wrote:
me
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
me
No its not u
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
children are recyclable
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
children are recyclable
compost children
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
children are recyclable
compost children
compress them and
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
children are recyclable
compost children
compress them and
feed plants with the remains obviously
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
compost children
compress them and
feed plants with the remains obviously
I know I tell u to recycle but this is not what I meant
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Heaven wrote:
compress them and
feed plants with the remains obviously
I know I tell u to recycle but this is not what I meant
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
mikkelrev wrote:
children are recyclable
She is 15 (but if im a child we both jump in da trash)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated