Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Chopping my hair off
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Very emo ov me
Private
Youtube Star
Medusa wrote:
well ok den
kawaiibeibi
National Star
kawaiibeibi wrote:
ok
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Medusa wrote:
well ok den
Me
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
With a knife? chopchopping it off will give you very choppy hair
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
With a knife? chopchopping it off will give you very choppy hair
No, kitchen scissors, but I did do it with an actual knife once when I was at da beach
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
With a knife? chopchopping it off will give you very choppy hair
No, kitchen scissors, but I did do it with an actual knife once when I was at da beach
Daz lit
Make sure to follow some tutorial tho
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
With a knife? chopchopping it off will give you very choppy hair
No, kitchen scissors, but I did do it with an actual knife once when I was at da beach
Daz lit
Make sure to follow some tutorial tho
No cry im just gonna cut off the light parts so just brown is left
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
No, kitchen scissors, but I did do it with an actual knife once when I was at da beach
Daz lit
Make sure to follow some tutorial tho
No cry im just gonna cut off the light parts so just brown is left
Okay, I'll let you do whatever
Account deleted
wrote:
sexy
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
ouch wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Daz lit
Make sure to follow some tutorial tho
No cry im just gonna cut off the light parts so just brown is left
Okay, I'll let you do whatever
Iss gonna b bad I just kno it
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
sexy
Yes
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Mi hair,,, im rlly gonna cut to an awkward lenght
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Mi hair,,, im rlly gonna cut to an awkward lenght
dont do it ur hair looks so good
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Mi hair,,, im rlly gonna cut to an awkward lenght
X
dont do it ur hair looks so good
Only cos I hadn't brushed it after I showered <|||3
My hair say poof
Yes im sittin on da crapper
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Mi hair,,, im rlly gonna cut to an awkward lenght
X
dont do it ur hair looks so good
Only cos I hadn't brushed it after I showered <|||3
My hair say poof
Yes im sittin on da crapper
x
but it looks so pretty help
dont cut above the shoulders or if u do cut it hovering over the shoulders
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last