Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I GOT BANGS
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
so i guess i had a mental breakdown yesterday idfk but i cut my bangs LMFAO
Account deleted
wrote:
omg i love !!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Seggc
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
Crawk wrote:
omg i love !!
aaaaa tysmÂ
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
So cute!!! Suits you so well, and welcome to the clubÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
ellem wrote:
So cute!!! Suits you so well, and
welcome to the clubÂ
true
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Aaaa girl hot!!
nice 2 see ya here, feel like you've been less active
Private
World Famous
Felixia wrote:
ellem wrote:
So cute!!! Suits you so well, and welcome to the clubÂ
thank youuuu x
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
omg you look amazing! they suit you so well!
Persona
Streetmusician
Persona wrote:
omgggg cute!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated