Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
This is the perfect outfit
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Despite the smol wd.
Sorry Holic, You ain't getting the face
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
no
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
no
It's lovely
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
@Teabag
BUY THE BACKgROUND; DON't TAKE MY CR AND RUN; IT HAS TO COME BACK TO ME
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Teabag BUY THE BACKgROUND; DON't TAKE MY CR AND RUN; IT HAS TO COME BACK TO ME
I DID-
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Teabag BUY THE BACKgROUND; DON't TAKE MY CR AND RUN; IT HAS TO COME BACK TO ME
I DID-
Oh ye, now you did :-D
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Teabag BUY THE BACKgROUND; DON't TAKE MY CR AND RUN; IT HAS TO COME BACK TO ME
I DID-
WAS IT NOT THESE TWO? CUS THAS WHAT I BOUGHT
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
@Teabag BUY THE BACKgROUND; DON't TAKE MY CR AND RUN; IT HAS TO COME BACK TO ME
I DID-
Oh ye, now you did :-D
okokok good
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Male acc is lucrative bussiness, I'll design more for males and sell, lolol
Account deleted
wrote:
damn
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
damn
Ikr, perfection
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
It's scary
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Referee wrote:
It's scary
How dare you. You and him could have easily been siblings if u got that face
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
its interesting.
its a piece of art
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
TogetherForever wrote:
its interesting.
its a piece of art
Hahahah, thanks cx
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated