Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
BOWIE ENCREDE BONES
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I LOVE U SM AAAAAH I'M SCREAMING
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Eh I need some pd
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Eh I need some pd
how much
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bones wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Eh I need some pd
how much
I have 4k pd atm )':
Idk how much the sets costs hehehehe
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
alsoe agreed
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
THANKU BONES!!!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
lol i have 309 pd
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
yes omg first time in a long time that I bought it alll cos lov
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Iriss wrote:
lol i have 309 pd
oh nvm thank u
@bones
u cutie
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Iriss wrote:
lol i have 309 pd
oh nvm thank u @bones u cutie
sorry i gave the rest to misjel XDD
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
bones wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Iriss wrote:
lol i have 309 pd
oh nvm thank u @bones u cutie
sorry i gave the rest to misjel XDD
Hshshshs, ty bro cx
Private
International Star
doli wrote:
if yall need pd hmu
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
bones wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Iriss wrote:
lol i have 309 pd
oh nvm thank u @bones u cutie
sorry i gave the rest to misjel XDD
don't be sorry u gave me a lot
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
The sets are so bright, i need to find matchy matchy items
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Bowie making prettypretty skins, it's like dollzmania evolved version
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last