Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
squish it
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
it no work m8
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i can see picture completely fine wth
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
oh i see now very squish lil fella
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Omggggg that’s the cutest creature I’ve seen this whole month
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Omggggg that’s the cutest creature I’ve seen this whole month
..what about me
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Omggggg that’s the cutest creature I’ve seen this whole month
..what about me
Stunning
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Omggggg that’s the cutest creature I’ve seen this whole month
..what about me
Stunning
twins
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
Misjel wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
..what about me
Stunning
twins
Yeath✨🌟👯♀️
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
MadHatress wrote:
oh i see now very squish lil fella
nono
squish it 😈
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated