Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Comment and I'll give u a song
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
I'll give u a song that I think matches ur vibe
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
yes
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
K
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
Thug wrote:
yes
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
Sod wrote:
Thug wrote:
yes
i love tame impala <333
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
oh that's interestingĀ
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
Gucci wrote:
K
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Sod wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x
that was a very nice listenĀ
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
oh that's interestingĀ
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Detrimentum
Popstar
Detrimentum wrote:
Private
World Famous
Shoket wrote:
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
MossPiglet wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last