Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I like baby,etal now
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
The song is doing smth to me ,,,
Account deleted
wrote:
i liked them 4 years ago, i also had merch lmaoĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
i've changed so much, especially my music tasteĀ
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
gimme chocolate is such a mood
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I hav no idea what yall talking abt I only like dis goodbye
Anachronism
National Star
Anachronism wrote:
Baby metal is the shit, I used to get stoned and laugh at their videosĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated