Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
U kiddidng me
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Ugly pig
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
lmao
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
lmao
I feeel betrayed
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
ouch wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
lmao
I feeel betrayed
hilarious
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
ouch wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
lmao
I feeel betrayed
hilarious
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Whats that
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Whats that
Marzipan pig
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
Bite his face off
put him out of his misery
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
smash the poor man back together
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ThugWorkout wrote:
Bite his face off
put him out of his misery
Ok I ate half his face now its better
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated