Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
@kruspersille
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
youtu.be/C8OJMHQ1ZZs?t=247
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
@kruspersille
Ā !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
LMAO I SPIT MY WATER OUT AT SHREK 5Ā
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
spat* maybe
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i love thisĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
LOL I saw that video earlier too and also thought of Krus like I do with every mention of Shrek omg
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i need my big green man U_U < / 3
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
LOL I saw that video earlier too and also thought of Krus like I do with every mention of Shrek omg
for realĀ
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
i wish jack had just made a full song of this and not just a part of a video tho
Account deleted
wrote:
Claire wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
LOL I saw that video earlier too and also thought of Krus like I do with every mention of Shrek omg
for realĀ
Yes!! I have my notifications on for my man Jack
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated