Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
@tiktok girls
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Am I edgy enough for you?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
woah there edgelord
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
woah there edgelord
Thank you, I really appreciate it
Account deleted
wrote:
ur about to fall over
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ur about to fall over
Perfect, I'm joining the chicken cult
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ur about to fall over
Perfect, I'm joining the chicken cult
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
WHAT IS THAT? 😭😭😭
Empulla
Popstar
Empulla wrote:
I cut myself on the edge
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Empulla wrote:
I cut myself on the edge
Just Lagom
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
WHAT IS THAT? 😭😭😭
art obvi
and the long awaited sequel to Friday by Rebecca Black
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Melk wrote:
WHAT IS THAT? 😭😭😭
art obvi
and the long awaited sequel to Friday by Rebecca Black
no thank yu
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I'm back to edgy
Account deleted
wrote:
lemme join
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
PetaI wrote:
lemme join
yeeee yee
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
always
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last