Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
norwegians smh
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
like wtff bruh
www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=199883428
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
hardly more expensive than a loaf of bread
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
They don't sell it anymore ?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
hahahahahahahaaha capitalismĀ š¤Ŗš¤Ŗ
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
ouch wrote:
They don't sell it anymore ?
no idea i just saw this lol
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
hahahahahahahaaha capitalismĀ š¤Ŗš¤Ŗ
lmao
i just cant believe its true, im convinced its a joke
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html?finnkode=201033354
id not trust this one, is even openedĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
ouch wrote:
They don't sell it anymore ?
no idea i just saw this lol
Oh sold out until next year ouff
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I dont understand how it can even taste thay good I just imagine it tastes like flat christmas soda ?? How did ppl go crazy over that
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I dont understand how it can even taste thay good I just imagine it tastes like flat christmas soda ?? How did ppl go crazy over that
agree its no thanks from me
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
flashback when gastromat crisis happend and people sold it for 1k ++Ā
fun aren't even tasty
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Versailles wrote:
flashback when gastromat crisis happend and people sold it for 1k ++Ā
fun aren't even tasty
Gastromat is my fav spiceĀ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I dont understand how it can even taste thay good I just imagine it tastes like flat christmas soda ?? How did ppl go crazy over that
ouais christmas soda is badĀ šš¤
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
ouch wrote:
Versailles wrote:
flashback when gastromat crisis happend and people sold it for 1k ++Ā
fun aren't even tasty
Gastromat is my fav spiceĀ
it suits everything, delicious. And the gastromat design is immaculate.
Private
Minister of Pop
Teddy wrote:
Shit, thatās so cheap!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated