Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
help a girl out
tainted
Karaoke Star
tainted wrote:
I just made this account, what do I do and how do I look hot like everyone else :,)
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
clothes > shop > marketplaza Â
tainted
Karaoke Star
tainted wrote:
+ how do you get credits because these pop dollars aren't cutting itÂ
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
tainted wrote:
+ how do you get credits because these pop dollars aren't cutting itÂ
Buy Credits
Private
Youtube Star
coco wrote:
tainted wrote:
+ how do you get credits because these pop dollars aren't cutting itÂ
u can sell pd or buy limited sets they sometimes drop in the shop and sell them for crÂ
1000pd = 1cr
tainted
Karaoke Star
tainted wrote:
Brihanna wrote:
tainted wrote:
+ how do you get credits because these pop dollars aren't cutting itÂ
u can sell pd or buy limited sets they sometimes drop in the shop and sell them for crÂ
1000pd = 1cr
tyty
hatsunemiku666
Youtube Star
hatsunemiku666 wrote:
this was a very helpful thread ty
tainted
Karaoke Star
tainted wrote:
hatsunemiku666 wrote:
this was a very helpful thread ty
feux
Youtube Star
feux wrote:
hatsunemiku666 wrote:
this was a very helpful thread ty
agree < 3
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated