Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
A Kitchen Nightmares binge
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
I've literally watched it since 11 am.
Currently rewatching Amys' baking company = An iconic episode.
Private
National Star
Miguel wrote:
BRUH IM ALSO WATCHING AMY'S BAKING COMPANY EPISODE RN
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
i love watching parts on their YT channel
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
DUCKBOY wrote:
BRUH IM ALSO WATCHING AMY'S BAKING COMPANY EPISODE RN
I honestly fear I might start to become like Amy.
And by that I mean her cat obsession
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
Aria wrote:
i love watching parts on their YT channel
I mean Amy has started to do like insta cake recipes videos. She seem like she's calmed down a lot lol.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated